1. How many people can ride on one jet ski?
A jet ski can carry up to two people safely depending on the model chosen.
2. How much does Jet Ski Rental in Dubrovnik cost?
We at Gari Transfer offer a range of affordable options starting at €150 and a wide variety of packages and watercraft to choose from.
3. I paid for my trip online but it was later canceled, when will I receive my refund?
Refunds are generally issued the same day as a cancellation, but bank transfers can take up to two weeks. We ask for your patience and ask that you contact us if you have any problems.
4. Is it possible to rent jet skis without a guide?
Jet skis can be rented without a guide, as long as one is 18 years old or older. Younger individuals will only be able to rent with their parents. Signing the Liability Release Form is required before the activity.
5. How does the cancellation policy work?
Bookings for up to eight participants require a cancellation notice of seven days. For more information about our cancellation policy, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
6.I booked online but did not receive my ticket?
After booking online there can be a delay until payment is received. Once payment is confirmed you will receive a confirmation email with a pdf ticket attachment. If you do not receive this, please check your spam folder and/or make sure you entered a valid email address when making the booking. If you still have problems please contact us at https://garitransfer.com/contact/.
7. When is the best time to enjoy a Speed Boat Ride in Dubrovnik?
You can always enjoy water sports no matter what time of year it is, but the best time to enjoy Dubrovnik is during the autumn when the temperatures are not too hot
8. Where can I find out which boats are available at the time I need them?
To check the availability, go to our home page or contact us directly using https://garitransfer.com/contact/ , tel:+385916001201.